When I was growing up, every Sunday morning we had either pancakes or waffles made with Bisquick. The kitchen is the heart of the home, and cooking for others is a wonderful way to show we care.
- Elm – Carissa Kitchen [White], Kitchen Decor at Fameshed, Laurel’s Kitchen Decor
- Ariskea – Dairy Sage Container, Lucy Aloe Plant
- Soul2Soul – Rustic Chic Kitchen – Pantry Items
- Nutmeg – Casserole Black , Farmhouse Kitchen Oven Mitts, Porcelain Collection
- Chez Moi – Terrasen Placemats
- West Village Pancake Breakfast Board
- Fetch – Fall Tray
- Merak – Expresso Machine (at Fameshed)
- sf – Peppermint pots
- Dust Bunny & Con – Rosemary Kitchen knives, Dust Bunny – Kitchen Clutter paper towels
- Floorplan – Baking Canisters
- Hive – Cozy Kitchen full fridge
- Apple Fall – Copper Mixer, Copper Teakettle, Clay Cats Jour and Nuit
A fun thing about the expresso machine is it lets you choose from several different drinks and cup styles….the first one I tried was the Irish Coffee and, well…let’s just say I won’t be posting any pictures of me drinking using that particular animation. Maybe a little TOO much whiskey in that drink!